Terms of Agreement
WAREHOUSE 635 Rental Contract
This contract is for the rental of Warehouse 635, LLC. This agreement is made by and between Warehouse 635, LLC, hereafter referred to as the Owner, and the name entered on the booking request, hereafter referred to as the Renter.
Whereas, the Owner agrees to such rental, occupation, and use in consideration of certain payments and covenants herein enumerated;
Now, therefore, the parties agree to the following terms and conditions:
1. The Renter shall pay to the Owner the sum stated on the booking request (initial deposit) at the time of booking. This amount, is a non-refundable depository that will be applied to rental charges upon final settlement of accounts.
2. The Renter shall have access to and use of the venue during the times stated on the booking request, for the purpose stated on the booking request. Owner shall provide to Renter all access control codes, and other items necessary to give Renter such access no later than 2 hours before the commencement of the rental period.
3. The full rental fee for the use of the venue described in (2) above shall be the remaining balance stated on the booking receipt. The balance of the rental fee due, less the non-refundable deposit described in (1) above, shall be payable to the Owner at the start of the rental period described in (2) above. The rental will not be granted access to the venue until the balance of the rental fee due is paid in full.
4. Warehouse 635 will provide tables, chairs, linen, plug and play sound system and a cash bar to accommodate the number of people stated in the booking request by the renter.
5. Renter shall remove all personal property, trash, and other items that were not present in the venue when Renter took control of it.
6. Renter will be liable for any physical damages, legal actions, and/or loss of reputation or business opportunities that Owner may incur as a consequence of the actions of Renter or any of Renter’s guests while Renter is in control of the venue, and shall indemnify and hold harmless the Owner against any and all legal actions which may arise from Renter’s use of the venue.
7. Any disputes arising under this contract shall be adjudicated in the Owner’s local
Submission of payment proves the renter’s understanding of and agreement to the terms and conditions herein contained.